Join an Amazing Team that Feels Like Family
We are always interested in well-qualified and hospitality-minded candidates. If a position of interest is not posted, we still welcome your application submission. Our current available positions are as follows:
- Other positions may become available in the near future. If a job for which you would like to apply is not listed, please include it on your application.
- All applicants should be at least 18 years of age and available to work weekends and holidays.
- ACC is a non-tipping establishment; therefore, our starting rates are higher.
- Due to the nature of our industry, we cannot guarantee the hours of work per week for part-time and seasonal positions.
- All job offers are contingent upon the acceptable results of a criminal background check.
- Meals and uniforms are provided.
- Become a part of our professional team of ladies and gentleman by submitting your resume electronically below.
- You can print them and return your completed forms to the attention of the HR Office using one of the following methods:
Print the PDF application at the bottom of this page, complete, and mail or fax to the following:
Attn: HR Office, Allegheny Country Club
250 Country Club Road
Sewickley, PA 15143
Fax: (412) 749-2706
Click HERE to apply electronically.
- Job Application
EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF
An important part of Pittsburgh's history for more than a century, Allegheny Country Club is a private, member-owned, and family friendly country club with extensive sport, recreational, and social activities. With a sustained commitment to excellence, members of all ages enjoy outstanding facilities and programming in a setting rich with tradition, inspiring the formation of enduring friendships. Food service and social programming is one of the most important aspects of the Club’s culture.The Club is seeking a well-rounded and technically-perse Executive Sous Chef for immediate placement.
The position requires an engaged culinary professional, who is hands-on and capable of working closely with Club’s recently promoted Executive Chef. The position requires someone equally strong at a la carte services, banquets, purchasing and managing production with an engaged, culturally-perse culinary team.
Expectations, Core Experiences & Competencies and Expectations
• This position will help to advance procedures, standards and culinary culture, assuring quality of products and services provided to members in all dining areas. Events and a la carte dining are key services to the membership!
• The Club will hire a professional with leadership qualities; preferably a senior sous chef, chef de cuisine at a reputable club and/or resort with well-rounded and perse restaurant experiences and sound knowledge of banquet production.
• Able to follow the longstanding traditions of the Club and a culinary team with longevity.
• Accountable, responsible, efficient, and a willingness to partner with the Executive Chef pushing culinary culture into something truly dynamic.
• Systems and solutions orientated; Proven business sense.
• Ability to lead team and develop staff. Work stations as needed, and forge trust, respect and cohesiveness.
• Willingness to work the hours required and with presence.
Salary and Benefits
Allegheny Country Club is highly regarded for developing and retaining a solid team, making this a highly desirable position.This position is viewed as a final finishing position prior to earning an Executive Chef position in future years.As such, the right professional must be dedicated to career, craft, and growing as a leader.The position will offer a comprehensive package with excellent benefits and growth-oriented incentives.If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of culinary professionals in an exceptional culinary culture, innovation and foodservice standards, send us your resume, which may also include a cover letter and supporting information including menu examples, pictures, personal website, etc.
Assists the food server and the food preparer by efficiently communicating instructions between the departments; completes orders by preparing them for service. Previous high-end dining experience preferred. $13/hr. min. + Excellent full-time benefit package!
Several high-energy chefs are needed to join our culinary team full time, May through September. The ideal candidates will have well-rounded, high-end dining food preparation experience, be able to work as part of a team, and be able to share ideas effectively as well as accept direction. Must be able to be on your feet for the entire shift. Let us find the perfect fit for you in our kitchen!
GOLF COURSE CREW MEMBERS (APRIL – OCTOBER)
The primary job functions include the use of basic lawn care equipment (lawn mower, string trimmer, leaf blower, hand tools, etc.) for the maintenance of the golf course and surrounding areas. Applicants must be able to work in all weather conditions and able to lift up to 50 pounds.Hours: Tuesday thru Friday: 6 am—2:30 pm; Saturday & Sunday: 6 am—10 am (may vary).Must be reliable, able to follow instructions, and to work as part of a team as well as independently. $15- $16 per hour.
POOL CAFÉ CULINARIAN
We are looking for a culinary student/graduate, or someone with a background in food preparation to work at our full-service restaurant located at our swimming pool 40+ hours a week, Memorial Day through Labor Day. Must be able to work in hot/humid conditions, stand/walk for prolonged periods of time, and lift up to 35 pounds.
DISHWASHERS/KITCHEN HELPERS (PART-TIME)
We are searching for quality inpiduals to serve our membership fine food and beverages for regular dining and banquets. Applicants should have a great personality, excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team. Evenings, weekends and holidays are a must. Experience is preferred.We offer flexible daylight, evening, & weekend shifts to fit your schedule. Uniforms and meals are provided. Competitive starting rate plus 3% commission on sales.
Reliable, conscientious men are needed to serve ourmembership in the Men's Locker Room. Job responsibilities include bartending, food service, shoe cleaning and general locker room and fitness center cleaning. Applicants should be service-oriented, well-mannered and energetic. Flexible hours are available 7:00am - 10:00pm.
Candidates with an outgoing personality are needed to fill part-time positions in the evenings, weekends and holidays. Experience mixing drinks and recommending wine is preferred.
SERVICE ASSISTANTS (PART-TIME)
Dependable people are needed to assist with fine service we provide our membership. Applicants should be energetic, a team player, conscientious, and able to lift 50 pounds. Evenings, weekends and holidays are a must. Uniforms and meals are provided.
POOL CAFÉ SERVERS
Our fabulous swimming pool has its own restaurant and is in need of energetic, personable servers who don’t mind wearing shorts and a golf shirt to work every day. Must be quality-driven and comfortable interacting with people! Mostly daylight hours, some evening shifts available. The ability to work in the heat of the summer is a job requirement.
MEN’S LOCKER ROOM ATTENDANT
Reliable, conscientious men are needed to serve our elite membership in the Men's Locker Room. Job responsibilities include bartending, food service, shoe cleaning and general locker room and fitness center cleaning. Applicants should be service-oriented, well-mannered and energetic. Flexible hours are available 7:00am – 10:00pm.