Country Club Staff Needed
Posted October 15, 2013
Attendants are needed to park vehicles during large events, which are held mainly on weekend nights and evenings throughout the week. Applicants must be able to drive a stick and should be familiar with different types of vehicles, particularly those with security systems and lots of gadgets. A clean driving record, the ability to run, and a chivalrous personality are necessary.
$8.00 an hour (plus occasional tips)
Dependable people are needed to assist with fine service we provide our membership.
Applicants should be energetic, a team player, conscientious, and able to lift 50 pounds.
Duties include room set up, clearing of tables, carrying trays, and assisting Servers.
Evenings, weekends and holidays are a must. Uniforms and meals are provided.
$8.50 an hour
Dining Room Captain
The Dining Room Captain is responsible for assisting with the management of dining room service in the manner most pleasing to members and their guests. Assures high standards of appearance, hospitality, and service in personnel and cleanliness of dining room. Supervises dining room staff; greets and seats guests; assures guest satisfaction standards are consistently attained. Also in charge of the banquet service function in the club and ensures proper food and beverage presentation.
$12 - $15 commensurate with experience
- Become a part of our professional team of ladies and gentleman by submitting your resume electronically below.
- Other positions may become available in the near future. If a job for which you would like to apply is not listed, please include it on your application.
- All applicants should be at least 18 years of age and available to work weekends and holidays.
- You can print them and return your completed forms to the attention of the HR Office using one of the following methods:
Print the PDF application at the bottom of this page, complete, and mail or fax to the following:
Attn: HR Office, Allegheny Country Club
250 Country Club Road
Sewickley, PA 15143
Fax: (412) 749-2706
Fill out the electronic form below and click the submit button when completed.
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
** We are an equal opportunity employer**
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (over 40), veteran status, non-job-related handicap or disability, or sexual preference (except when a bona fide occupational qualification may exist)
If you have any questions or if you would like to check on the status of your application, please call our Human Resources Office at (412) 749-2707.
- All job offers are contingent upon the acceptable results of a criminal background check.
- ACC is a non-tipping establishment.
- Due to the nature of our industry, we are unable to guarantee the hours of work per week for part-time and seasonal positions.
- Our Club is not on a bus line; therefore, reliable transportation is necessary.